Site Operations - eSITE
Back to Summary
AMSI eSITE is a complete, web-based site operations application
designed to centralize on-site activity. eSITE offers a variety of
on-line features such as traffic, applications, rent collection and report
distribution. eSITE centralizes data collection and software
administration, significantly reducing operational costs and increasing decision
support capabilities. eSITE “guides” the user through the
program with prompts, thus making it easy to use and easy to learn.
Some of the key features of eSITE include drilldown property
statistics, daily task management and resident relationship management (RRM).
- Today’s Page is a simple, yet detailed format that gives a comprehensive
picture of daily activity. From move-in/move-out activity to
user-defined tasks, eSITE’s Today’s Page ensures that owners and
managers never have to worry about important tasks being overlooked and not
Resident Relationship Management (RRM)
- You have the power to regulate how your organization interacts with their
prospective and current residents. Sophisticated e-mail templates and
workflow rules let you standardize company communications, ensuring a
consistent level of customer service from your entire team. It also
improves internal communication by enabling the secure sharing of customer
information with assistants, team members, or anyone you designate.
- Resident Letters generate personalized letters by linking directly to
Microsoft Word and either creating your own letters or accessing a
comprehensive collection of letters that can be modified to meet your
- Detailed Traffic Reports help you develop effective marketing programs,
track demographic data and evaluate leasing agents’ performance.
- Start with a comprehensive view and drill down to the detailed information
needed to effectively manage your properties.
- By designating a property as Corporate Housing you have access to
modifications to Unit setup, a new Guest Card workflow and additional