Tenant Accounts Receivable and Lease Management - COMMERCIAL
Back to Summary
Infor AMSI's Commercial Property Type provides the commercial real estate owner and manager with a powerful yet easy to navigate business tool.
It proficiently automates cumbersome lease administration tasks and accounts receivable processes, thereby eliminating manual re-entry of data.
eSITE/Commercial interfaces with eFinancials to provide the owner or fee manager a complete accounting solution. This powerful lease administration and accounts receivable tool enables owners to manage their assets efficiently using intuitive lease profile set up and tenant billing screens. It is designed to handle leases for office, retail, industrial and flex portfolios.
Lease Administration Tools
- Intuitive interface for lease abstracting that provides detailed lease data capture including:
- insurance certificate requirements
- unlimited abstract memos
- automatic renewals
- rent escalations – Base Rent, CAM, CPI increases, etc.
- Flexible recurring and one time charge processing with Invoice/statement printing using Microsoft Word
mail merge functionality.
CPI Increase Escalation Billing
- Automatic calculation and billing of rent increases based on the Consumer Price Index increase using any
table published by the Bureau of Labor and Statistics.
- Easily manages base year or roll forward billing periods, as well as flexible anniversary billing frequencies
(annually, biannually, etc.).
- Stores unlimited values in unlimited CPI tables (i.e. local, city, region and national tables).
- One time set up of lease level escalation formulas.
Percentage Rent/ Retail Sales Reporting & Billing
- Offers comprehensive retail gross sales tracking and reporting capabilities.
- Automates the calculation and reconciliation of percentage rent billings.
Flexible CAM Recovery
- Provides calculation and automatic billing of CAM prepayments and reconciliation through intuitive data
entry screens at the lease level, eliminating duplication of set up and data entry each year.