Budget Control - ePO
Back to Summary
AMSI ePO is a web-based purchase order and budget control application
designed to centralize and control critical expenditures occurring on-site. This
application lets you perform a variety of tasks on-line including entering
purchase orders and invoices, preparing budgets and purchasing electronically
from e-procurement sites.
Navigating through ePO is simple. ePO includes the
following features that will benefit your company through better expense control
and more intelligent purchasing:
- Complete budget control capabilities can effectively eliminate budget
overruns and costly mistakes by checking against your budget.
- ePO will disallow an over budget expenditure or an expenditure
exceeding a user’s spending limit. Authorization levels and budgets
are maintained in a centralized environment.
- Management is notified instantly via email of any outstanding purchase
orders requiring their authorization.
- ePO provides an easy way to verify funds before a purchase order or
invoice is created using the “Check Budget” option.
- ePO’s on-line shopping feature allows users to import any
vendor’s catalog information and select items from that catalog to create
- ePO can be a direct link between buyers and suppliers,
significantly reducing both product prices and operational costs.
- Strict password protection is built into ePO assuring that proper
procedures are followed for all purchasing decisions.
- Seamlessly integrates with purchase orders and manages the process from
invoice entry through bill payment, completing the purchasing process.